We are looking for a smart, motivated software developer to join our R&D team to develop several new software products for Energy industry. Candidates with ability to learn and adapt quick, having excellent programming skills, driven to explore and develop new things, having desire to build great industrial software product that are feature rich yet simple, user friendly, and maintainable are best suit for the job.
- Challenging projects for the largest companies in the Oil & Gas, and Power Generation industries.
- Professional working environment
- Young, dynamics, and fast growing culture
- Performance-based reward and promotion system.
- Intensive training in certain business process areas that is required for product development
- Design and develop mobile application in Android platform, and other add-on module integrating with IBM Maximo software product
- Conduct testing to ensure the products are delivered with relatively few bugs/ issues and within deadlines
- Write product manuals
- Perform demonstration of software products to internal management team and external client
- Proficiency in at least one database management system and PL/SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sqlite)
- Proficiency in Android programming
- Have experience with RESTful, SOAP, JMS and Java based web services
- Have experience with JDBC implemented frameworks
- Strong competency in working/parsing with XML, JSON
- Familiar with Agile, CMMI, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, etc…)
- Familiar with modern build systems such as Gradle, Maven, or Ant
- Familiar with VCS systems such as Git, GitHub, TortoiseSVN, Bitbucket, etc…
- Competency in Java enterprise development frameworks such as Spring, J2EE 6+ and concepts such as Bean, Dependency Injection (IoC), AOP is a plus
- Familiar with hybrid mobile development frameworks such as Cordova (PhoneGap), Worklight is a plus
- 1+ year work experience
- Self-motivated, fast learner
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Candidate who can demonstrate good software, product, or code modules that he/she has developed in the past will have a significant advantage.
- Please state your expected income in your application
How to Apply:
Please submit your CVs and covering letter to us via email: [email protected] (Mr. Quang)